- For a professional finish to your quilts, make a personal label for the back as follows:
1. Iron heat and bond lite onto fabric.
2. Cut out squares out with fancy scissors.
3. Type out info for label in Word on Computer, centering words. I use “Andy” font. I insert some clip art.
4. Tape cut out label onto computer screen. this works as a light box.
5. Using micro-tipped ink pen, trace over letters, it looks freehand, but very neat.
6. Color clip art, if used.
7. Iron onto quilt back.
8. I usually do a running embroidery stitch around outside of label for added strength.